FOW Canada is a self-supporting association which requires your continued assistance in two areas.
- Donating surplus ostomy supplies (see this form for details).
- Making cash donations to cover the cost of shipping these surplus ostomy products to the countries where the need is most urgent. For cash donation and/or membership application, please click here: Renewal Form.
Official charitable receipts are issued. (Charitable number: 11893 2722)
Product Donation Criteria
- Only ostomy products can be accepted
- For hygienic reasons, used products or equipment cannot be shipped
- Pack supplies in cartons weighing less than 18kg (40lbs) each
- Include your name and address on both the inside and outside of your parcel.
- Please label the cartons clearly and send them to the nearest collection centre.
- Do not send aerosol cans or liquids.
Collection Centre – Manitoba and East
Port Hope Pharmasave
60 Ontario Street
Port Hope ON L1A 2T8
Attention: Kelsi Fox
Collection Centre – Saskatchewan and West
To donate through Canada Helps fill out the form below: